Updated details September 20, 2017
D23 Members commemorate the 22nd Epcot International Food & Wine Festival with the return of the D23 foodie favorite event: Sip and Stroll! This year’s experience includes D23-exclusive culinary and beverage demonstrations, sizzling entertainment, time to sip and stroll with fellow members, and a dessert reception along the banks of the World Showcase. Exclusive to this year, the day’s activities will pay homage to 35 years of Epcot!
Check-in will be from 10:30 – 11 a.m. at the World Showplace courtyard, located between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions at Epcot. After enjoying free time, attendees will meet at the Festival Center at 2 p.m. with culinary demonstrations and tastings from 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. Guests will have VIP viewing to Eat to the Beat performance at 5 p.m., followed later in the evening with a VIP Dessert Reception while watching IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
All guests will receive a $25 Disney Gift Card to enjoy food and beverages of their choice during free time.
Available to Gold and Gold Family Members
You will be required to show a photo ID. Members will be required to show their D23 Membership Cards.
Our fan-favorite D23 event returns October 3 to celebrate the 22nd Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Resort! Exclusive to this year, D23’s Sip & Stroll will honor the 35th anniversary of this beloved theme park with iconic food and drinks from yesteryear.
The event will kick off with each guest receiving a $25 Disney Gift Card to taste some of the delicious offerings at the Food & Wine Festival throughout both the World Showcase and Future World.
Attendees will then gather at the Festival Center for two hours of D23-exclusive culinary and beverage demonstrations! Beginning at the 2:30pm on the Chef’s Showcase stage, Chef TJ Sudiswa, a Disney chef for 24 years whom has participated in the Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival since 1996 will be creating a scallop dish inspired by the Coral Reef Restaurant. The ever popular frozen coke from Refreshment Cool Post in Epcot will be served with the dish. At the conclusion of the Culinary Demonstration guests will move to the Vineyard Stage to be greeted with an Epcot celebratory cocktail, the frozen Caipirinha. This refreshing cocktail has been served at the Brazil Marketplace at the Epcot International Food and Wine festival since 2009. Beverage Presenter Megan deZendegui will then lead Guests through a flight of wine varietals that have been served at Epcot Signature restaurants since 1982, when California wines were the most popular and familiar. These delicious wines are from Napa Valley, California including a Chardonnay, Zinfandel and Frank Family Cabernet Sauvignon; one of the Disney Family wines served in Epcot’s Le Cellier Restaurant. Each of the wines will be paired with a “throwback” Epcot 35 dish inspired by original quick service fan-favorites: chicken nuggets, hot dogs and hamburgers; prepared with an innovative and creative culinary twist by Epcot Chef Robert Alvarado.
We’ll then head over to the America Gardens Theatre for reserved seating at the 5 p.m. Eat to the Beat concert!
The event culminates in a delightful dessert reception at the Isle de France. D23 Members will mix and mingle in the moonlight while enjoying a variety of specialty desserts—the perfect setting to enjoy VIP viewing of Epcot’s stunning nighttime spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth!
Continuing the tradition, this D23 event wouldn’t be complete without an exclusive gift—created just for you!
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event. ID will be required upon check-in.
- This event does not include admission to Epcot. Guests will need to have or purchase admission to Epcot to attend. If planning to use a Walt Disney World Annual Pass to attend, each guest should check blockout dates to verify that the pass is valid for admission on Tuesday, October 3.
- There is a very limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World Resort during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.