**Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event. Valid photo ID will be required upon check-in.**
Our fan-favorite D23 event returns October 21 to celebrate the 24th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Resort!
Exclusive to this year, D23’s Sip & Stroll will kick off with an exclusive experience inside the Norway Pavilion VIP Lounge, where guests will have the chance celebrate the new era of Epcot by tasting some fan-favorite items of the festival.
During this special opportunity in the Norway Pavilion VIP Lounge, D23 Members and their guests will get an exclusive look at the development of the all-new, limited-time spectacle of fireworks, music, lighting, lasers and choreography, Epcot Forever! Attendees will learn how the creative team brings together a collection of songs and visuals that celebrate the past, present, and future of Epcot! Attendees will learn how the creative team brings together a collection of songs and visuals that celebrate the past, present, and future of Epcot!
Then, each guest will receive a $25 Disney Gift Card to “sip and stroll” some of the delicious offerings at the Food & Wine Festival throughout both the World Showcase and Future World.
The event culminates in a delightful dessert reception at the Italy Pavilion. D23 Members will mix and mingle in the moonlight while enjoying a variety of specialty desserts from across the World Showcase—the perfect setting to enjoy VIP viewing of Epcot’s stunning new nighttime spectacular, Epcot Forever!
This one-of-a-kind D23 experience also includes an exclusive gift—created just for you—and specifically this Food & Wine Festival!
Check-in will begin at 10 a.m. in front of the Epcot main entrance and the event will start promptly at 11 a.m. Additional event details will be provided in the confirmation email.
- Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event. Valid photo ID will be required upon check-in.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- This event does not include admission to Epcot. Guests will need to have or purchase admission to Epcot to attend. If planning to use a Walt Disney World Annual Pass to attend, each guest should check blockout dates to verify that the pass is valid for admission on Monday, October 21, 2019.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Gold Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly. no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and screening.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World Resort during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.