What would make us feel real fine? One spectacular Saturday morning on The Walt Disney Studios lot! D23 Gold and Gold Family Members are invited to celebrate “three hours of summer,” come in their best attire inspired by their favorite cartoons, and relive the fun-filled mornings of Recess, Pepper Ann, Teacher’s Pet, Kim Possible, and more! In addition, guests will hear from the Emmy Award-winning creative team behind Disney Channel’s brand-new Big Hero 6 The Series, along with a first look from the upcoming live-action Kim Possible Disney Channel Original Movie!
Just in time for back-to-school, D23: The Official Disney Fan Club will celebrate beloved ABC and Disney Channel cartoons from 1997–2007 that included such animated favorites as Recess, Pepper Ann, Teacher’s Pet, and Kim Possible. During the morning of August 11 on The Walt Disney Studios lot, D23 Gold and Gold Family Members are invited to come in their cartoon-inspired attire and celebrate “three hours of summer” before school’s back in! We’ll enjoy favorite memories from the shows with presentations inside the historic Main Theatre, with appearances by Disney writers, producers, artists, and voice actors who created these fun-filled afternoons, including:
- Christy Carlson Romano voice of Kim Possible and actress on Even Stevens, Cadet Kelly, and voice of a reoccurring character on Big Hero 6: The Series.
- Bob Schooley and Mark McCorkle, creators, writers and executive producers of Kim Possible. Executive producers of Big Hero 6: The Series.
- Nick Filippi, storyboard supervisor on Kim Possible. Executive producer and supervising director of Big Hero 6 The Series.
- Bill and Cheri Steinkellner, acclaimed show producers, creators, and screenwriters and co-masterminds of Teacher’s Pet.
- Paul Germain and Joe Ansolabehere, creators, writers and producers of Recess.
- Mike Peraza, Disney artist and conceptual and layout designer for The Proud Family, along with the original DuckTales, Chip ’n’ Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, and Goof Troop.
In addition, guests will hear from the Emmy Award-winning creative team behind Disney Channel’s brand-new Big Hero 6 The Series, along with a first look from the upcoming live-action Kim Possible Disney Channel Original Movie.
Following the presentation, D23 Members will enjoy breakfast for lunch and photo opportunities, as well as time to shop at the Disney Studio Store.
As a special takeaway, all attendees will receive a one-of-a-kind D23’s Saturday Morning on the Lot gift, created exclusively for the event!
The event will begin at 10 a.m. at The Walt Disney Studios and will last until approximately 1 p.m. Security will open The Walt Disney Studios at 9 a.m., and the Studio Theatre will open approximately 30 minutes before the start of the event. Please do not arrive before 9 a.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and screening.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at The Walt Disney Studios located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
Let your friends—and us!—know you’re coming on Facebook!