Southern Californian D23 Members are invited to return to Nottingham and celebrate 45 merry years of Disney’s animated classic Robin Hood on The Walt Disney Studios lot in Burbank, California! Take a behind-the-scenes look at the film with a special presentation by Zootopia Director Byron Howard. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy Robin Hood in the historic Studio Theatre!
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club celebrates the 45th anniversary of the classic Disney animated feature—Robin Hood—with Zootopia Oscar®-winning Director, Byron Howard, at The Walt Disney Studios on June 23, 2018!
During this exclusive session, take a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film with the Animation Research Library’s Fox Carney, and learn about how it continues to inspire the animators of today, with Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Byron Howard.
Then, sit back and enjoy the “oo-de-lolly” follies of Robin Hood on the big screen! You’ll relive the adventures of the merry menagerie as you watch Disney’s wild 1973 take on the classic tale.
This one-of-a-kind screening series will also include an exclusive gift, created just for D23 Members, that you won’t want to miss!
The event will begin at 2 p.m. at The Walt Disney Studios and will last until approximately 4 p.m. Security will open The Walt Disney Studios at 1 p.m., and the Studio Theatre will open approximately 30 minutes before the start of the event. Please do not arrive before 1 p.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- Important: As part of our new ticketing system, D23 Members will now receive tickets at the conclusion of event transaction (print-at-home or mobile-friendly). Tickets are required at the time of entry.
- There is a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and screening.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at The Walt Disney Studios located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.