Seek “fortune and glory” with D23: The Official Disney Fan Club as we invite all budding archaeologists to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Indiana Jones’ second big-screen adventure, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, with an exclusive screening at the AMC Theatres, located at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort on September 21, 2019!
All attendees will receive an AMC Theatre voucher for popcorn and a beverage. Plus, this one-of-a-kind event will include an exclusive D23 limited-edition Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom pin—created just for this Magical Screening Series! Promptly at 10 a.m., with all those adventure supplies in-hand, guests will sit back and experience all the thrills and chills of this epic film—from the fast streets of Shanghai to the secret corridors of Pankot Palace—on the big screen.
The event begins promptly at 10 a.m. at AMC Disney Springs 24. Check-in will begin at 9:15 a.m. Please do not arrive before 9:15 a.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Gold Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the screening.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at AMC Disney Springs 24, located at 1500 Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.