D23 Gold Members are invited to be among the first to see Disney’s Hercules during its run at Paper Mill Playhouse.
It’s a terrific twist of fates! The inspired Disney animated film is now a mythical new musical adventure. Disney’s Hercules is the divinely funny story of an honest-to-Zeus hero on a quest to discover who he is and where he belongs. Is love a possibility too? Oh, Hades, yes! The roof-raising score by Alan Menken and David Zippel features all the hits you love from the film, including the Oscar®-nominated song “Go The Distance,” as well as “Zero to Hero” and “I Won’t Say (I’m in Love),” along with new songs written for the stage. The show features a new book by Tony Award® winner Robert Horn (Tootsie) and Kwame Kwei-Armah (artistic director of London’s Young Vic), and direction by Obie Award-winning Lear deBessonet.
- Premium seating at Paper Mill Playhouse. Guests will have their choice of Front Mezzazine or Orchestra seats upon ticket purchase.
- Post-show behind-the-scenes cast panel featuring Bradley Gibson (Hercules), Isabelle McCalla (Meg), James Monroe Iglehart (Phil), Shuler Hensley (Hades).
- Dinner before the performance at the Carriage House Restaurant
- Dinner will be a sit-down, prix fixe three-course menu including first, second and dessert choices. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-friendly meals can be accommodated upon request.
- Service will also include soft drinks, coffee, hot and iced tea. Alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase with proof of a valid ID.
- You may be seated at dining tables with other D23 Gold members and their guests. If you would like to sit with friends, please arrive together and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Dinner service will begin as soon as guests are seated. Please arrive no later than 5 p.m.
- Guests to receive (1) show program signed by cast members
You will be required to show a photo ID. Members will be required to show their D23 Gold Membership Card.
The event will begin at 5:00 p.m. EST at the Carriage House Restaurant: dinner will conclude at approximately 6:30 p.m. EST. Please do not arrive to the restaurant before 4:45 p.m. EST. The show at the Paper Mill Playhouse begins at 7:00 p.m. with a total running time of 2 hours and 20 minutes, including intermission. The post-show panel with the cast will begin shortly after the musical concludes.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- All Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event.
- All Guests must have a ticket to enter the theater. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted into the theater for Mainstage performances.
- Paper Mill Playhouse seeks to welcome Guests of all abilities and make their experience as accessible as possible! They offer a range of access services for Guests with disabilities, which can be viewed on their Access Services page.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and screening.
- For a full list of theater policies and FAQ’s please visit the Paper Mill Playhouse website.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at the Paper Mill Playhouse during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.