E Komo Mai! Please join us and fellow D23 Gold and Gold Family Members at a complimentary D23 Member Mixer at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, located in Kapolei, Hawai‘i.
Enjoy the stunning ocean views and the beautiful Hawaiian sunset while enjoying some delectable local hors d’oeuvres and tropical libations during our early evening outdoor reception, hosted by head of D23, Michael Vargo. Each guest will also receive a special gift. We look forward to seeing you there—mahalo!
The event will begin at 5 p.m. at the ‘AMA‘AMA Patio at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and will last until approximately 6 p.m. Check-in will open at 4:45 p.m. at the venue. Please do not arrive before 4:45 p.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Gold Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- All guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at ‘AMA‘AMA Patio at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.