Get ready for a special one-night-only Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party, available just for D23 Members! Beginning June 28, 2022, Members may purchase tickets to our own special event on Saturday, September 10, 2022. Keep the party going after an exciting day at D23 Expo and head over to Disney California Adventure® Park for fun and festive frights!
- Update: Each guest will receive a D23-exclusive commemorative poster, plus other special surprises!
- Early Admission to Disney California Adventure® Park – Enjoy admission to Disney California Adventure® Park beginning at 3 p.m.—no theme park reservation required.
- Immersive Treat Trails– Collect goodies—M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites—along trails offering Halloween-inspired music, fun décor, and the Villains themselves, as they oversee the festivities from their thrones. You may even spot more familiar faces.
- Character Experiences– Seize the chance to meet some of Disney’s most popular characters decked out in their Halloween costumes.
- Special Decor and More– Enjoy unique decorations, lighting, music, and effects sure to set a not-too-spooky, family-friendly tone.
- Limited-Capacity Admission to Disney California Adventure® Park – This event lets a limited number of guests explore the park after it closes, offering shorter wait times at some favorite attractions. Plus, no theme park reservation is required for the park mix-in and event with your event ticket.
- Frightfully Fun Parade– Don’t miss this spirited masquerade cavalcade starring Mickey, Minnie, and some of your fave Disney Villains!
- Mickey’s Trick & Treat– Watch Mickey and friends as they headline a live show filled with not-so-scary Halloween tales.
- Villains Grove– Explore Redwood Creek Challenge Trail like never before, as the worlds of Disney Villains unfold via ethereal scenes replete with hauntingly beautiful color, sound, light, and shadow.
- Carthay Circle– Hold onto your hats as clouds of black bats coil ’round Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower while spellbinding effects transform the building.
- Commemorative Keepsakes– Receive a souvenir credential and event guide, and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass® digital photos taken during the party. (Credentials and guides are limited to one per ticketed person.)
Scan your event admission ticket into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass® digital photos captured during the event. Photos can be downloaded from your Disney account as often as desired, up to 45 days after initial capture. Disney PhotoPass® service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass® photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
Oogie Boogie Bash Information
The number of tickets available for each event date is limited, and event tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Tickets must be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event. Limit 8 tickets per person, per event date, and no discounts apply. Tickets not required for guests ages 2 and under. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be resold or transferred for commercial purpose. Offer, event, and event elements are subject to restrictions, change, or cancellation without notice.
Requirements for Ticket Purchase and Event Entry
You must be a D23 Member (General or Gold Member) to purchase tickets to this event: Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party Exclusively for D23 Members. Guests of ticket purchasers do not have to be D23 Members. D23 Members must be present with their guests to gain entry to the event. Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event. Membership cards may be physical or digital—found in the D23 app.
Requirements for Theme Park Entry
The State of California strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. View important details about visiting the Disneyland Resort.
Please read the official Costume Guidelines for children and adults.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment.