To celebrate the opening of Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure park, The Official Disney Fan Club is thrilled to host a Walt Disney Imagineer-led tour of the reimagined land before park opening!
UPDATE: Theme park admission is NOT required to attend; attendees will be escorted to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the conclusion of the experience.
Confirmed attendees will arrive to the Disneyland Resort on the morning of Sunday, June 24, and be escorted through Disney California Adventure to Pixar Pier!
Not only will D23 Gold Members and their guests have the chance to experience Incredicoaster, Pixar Pal-A-Round, and Toy Story Midway Mania, attendees will be led through the land by a Walt Disney Imagineer who worked on the transformation! Our D23-exclusive honored guest will share fun facts, Disney details, and behind-the-scenes stories from the four whimsical neighborhoods representing beloved Pixar stories.
This celebration will conclude with a light continental breakfast at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and will include a small commemorative keepsake!
Experience begins promptly at 6:30 a.m. Additional check-in details will be communicated in confirmation email. Due to the nature of this unique experience, please arrive no later than 6:30 a.m.; late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- This event does not require admission to Disney California Adventure park and all guests will be escorted to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the conclusion of the event.
- Due to the behind-the-scenes nature of this experience, the use of filming or other recording devices during this experience is prohibited and all attendees must be at least 16 years of age or older to attend.
- There is a very limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at the Disneyland Resort during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at Disney California Adventure located at 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA, 92802. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.