The Sanderson sisters are about to put a spell on you during a D23-exclusive special celebration of the 25th anniversary of Hocus Pocus at The Walt Disney Studios!
Just us at The Walt Disney Studios for a spooktacular afternoon that includes a D23-exclusive behind-the-scenes Q&A with the film’s director, Kenny Ortega! Then, sit back in the historic Studio Theatre and enjoy the magic and mayhem of Hocus Pocus on the big screen!
Guests are invited to come dressed in their Halloween best and celebrate the season with fellow Disney fans.
Plus, this one-of-a-kind event will include popcorn in The Official Disney Fan Club bucket, bottled water, and an exclusive set of collectible Hocus Pocus mugs, created just for this special celebration. Attendees will also have time to shop at the Disney Studios Store!
The event will begin at 2 p.m. at The Walt Disney Studios and will last until approximately 4 p.m. Security will open The Walt Disney Studios at 1 p.m., and the Studio Theatre will open approximately 30 minutes before the start of the event. Please do not arrive before 1 p.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Gold Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and screening.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at The Walt Disney Studios located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
All D23’s attendees—including adults—may attend dressed as their favorite Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars Characters. Attendees in costume must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Costumes should be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, or violent. Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision, and eyes must be visible at all times.
- Guests who dress like Disney Characters may not pretend or imply that they are an official Disney Character. Creating lines or collecting money for pictures and/or signed autographs is not permitted.
- Costumes should not drag on the ground.
- Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects, or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Costumes should not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.