Available Exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members
D23 Gold and Gold Family Members have a chance to attend the red carpet premiere of Christopher Robin on Monday, July 30 at The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank!
The premiere party will begin at 6:30 p.m. at The Walt Disney Studios, and the premiere screening will begin at 7:30 p.m. The Walt Disney Studios Security will begin check-in at 5:30 p.m. Please do not arrive before 5:30 p.m. and no later than 6:15 p.m.
You will be required to bring the following for admittance:
- Proof of an active D23 Membership (Membership Card) and photo ID
- Event ticket
In the heartwarming live-action adventure Disney’s Christopher Robin, the young boy who embarked on countless adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood with his band of spirited and lovable stuffed animals, has grown up and lost his way. Now it is up to his childhood friends to venture into our world and help Christopher Robin remember the loving and playful boy who is still inside.
Now grown up, Christopher Robin is stuck in a job where he is overworked, underpaid, and facing an uncertain future. He has a family of his own, but his work has become his life, leaving little time for his wife and daughter. Christopher has all but forgotten his idyllic childhood spent with a simple-minded, honey-loving stuffed bear and his friends. But when he is reunited with Winnie the Pooh, now tattered and soiled from years of hugs and play, their friendship is rekindled, reminding Christopher of the endless days of childlike wonder and make-believe that defined his youth, when doing nothing was considered the very best something. Following an unfortunate mishap with Christopher Robin’s briefcase, Pooh and the rest of the gang, including Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger, step out of the forest and venture into London to return the crucial possessions… because best friends will always be there for you.
Disney’s Christopher Robin will be released nationwide August 3, 2018.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Filming, or using other recording devices during this premiere screening inside the theater, is prohibited.
- There is a very limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- We kindly ask that you only reserve tickets if you plan to attend. Failure to attend after reserving a ticket may affect your opportunity to access such experiences in the future.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at The Walt Disney Studios located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.