Front Mezzanine tickets are $225 (plus $5 processing fee) per person.
Front Orchestra tickets are $250 (plus $5 processing fee) per person.
VIP Frozen Experience Tickets are $500 (plus a $5 processing free) per person.
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, January 23, at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m PT). Please check back here for ticketing link.
Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are invited to be among the first to see Disney’s Frozen on Broadway during an opening weekend performance in New York City!
D23 is offering a limited number of tickets for seats in Front Orchestra and Front Mezzanine. We will also be offering a VIP Frozen Experience—including Premium Orchestra seats, a behind-the-scenes Broadway workshop, and a Midtown dinner celebrating Frozen to a very limited number of members.
Available to Gold and Gold Family Members
You will be required to show a photo ID. Members will be required to show their D23 Membership Card.
Join us for the 8 p.m. performance of Disney’s Frozen at the St. James Theatre on March 24, 2018. Check-in will begin at 7:15 p.m. Please check your confirmation email for ticket pick-up instructions.
VIP Frozen Experience attendees will receive Premium Orchestra-level tickets (located in one of the first eight Orchestra Center rows), partake in a behind-the-scenes Disney Theatrical workshop, enjoy a Midtown dinner celebrating Frozen and receive a VIP-exclusive additional D23 gift. The VIP experience will begin at 3 p.m. and include free time in Midtown. VIP Frozen Experience guests will receive details in confirmation emails to follow.
For the first time in forever, D23: The Official Disney Club is thrilled to host a very special Frozen experience in New York City. Gold and Gold Family Members have the opportunity to join us for an otherwise sold-out opening weekend performance of Disney’s Frozen on Broadway! Created for the stage by an award-winning team, this stunning new production comes alive at the St. James Theatre through exquisite stagecraft and deepens the beloved story with twice as many songs as the original film.
D23 will also be offering a VIP Frozen Experience—including Premium Orchestra seats, a behind-the-scenes Broadway workshop, and a Midtown dinner celebrating Frozen, to a very limited number of members.
The VIP experience will begin with “The Art of Puppetry” workshop in a Broadway Rehearsal Studio. During this 90-minute behind-the-scenes workshop, guests will discover the amazing world of puppetry in The Lion King and explore how puppets can enrich a story and make the impossible possible on stage. Attendees will get to experiment with different puppetry techniques and discover how to bring puppets to life in this interactive workshop.
Following the workshop, VIP guests will enjoy a brief break, on foot, in Midtown, where they can shop at the Disney Store in Times Square and enjoy the D23-exclusive discount, as well as explore the city on their own.
The experience will continue at a beautiful New York City restaurant, where attendees will enjoy a delicious Midtown dinner celebrating Frozen. Following dinner, the group will walk to the St. James Theatre and be seated in Premium Orchestra-level seats (located in one of the first eight Orchestra Center rows) for the show.
All D23 attendees will receive a commemorative Disney’s Frozen on Broadway keepsake. VIP Frozen experience guests will also receive a VIP-exclusive D23 keepsake created just for the event!
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number and the names of the guests attending when reserving tickets.
- Due to the nature of the VIP Frozen experience, all guests attending this portion of the event must be 18 years of age or older.
- The VIP Frozen Experience does not include transportation, and guests will walk to and from each location rain or shine.
- Tickets must be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences and benefits.
- Gifts are distributed during D23 Member events only; those who do not attend will not be eligible to receive the event amenities.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable. Photography and recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and workshop and Broadway production.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at the Broadway Studio, St. James Theatre, and New York restaurant during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.