Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are invited to start working on their roar in honor of Disney’s THE LION KING on Broadway, for a weekend performance celebrating the 25th anniversary of the most successful musical in history in New York City!
For this evening performance at the Minskoff Theatre, D23 is offering a limited number of premium tickets for seats in Front Orchestra and Front Mezzanine; a beverage and delicious snack; and a D23-exclusive commemorative pin. After the show, D23 Members will be able to stay behind for an exclusive talk with cast and creatives from 25 years of this Broadway sensation! This is an event you don’t want to miss!
ABOUT THE LION KING:
For 25 landmark years on Broadway, The Lion King continues ascendant as one of the most popular stage musicals in the world. Since its premiere on November 13, 1997, 25 global productions have been seen by nearly 110 million people. Produced by Disney Theatrical Productions (under the direction of Thomas Schumacher), The Lion King has made theatrical history with two productions worldwide running 15 or more years and four others running 20 or more years. In the history of Broadway, only two productions have run longer.
The Lion King won six 1998 Tony Awards®: Best Musical, Best Scenic Design (Richard Hudson), Best Costume Design (Julie Taymor), Best Lighting Design (Donald Holder), Best Choreography (Garth Fagan) and Best Direction of a Musical. The Lion King has also earned more than 70 major arts awards including the 1998 NY Drama Critics Circle Award for Best Musical, the 1999 Grammy® for Best Musical Show Album, the 1999 Evening Standard Award for Theatrical Event of the Year, and the 1999 Laurence Olivier Awards for Best Choreography and Best Costume Design.
- One (1) ticket for either the Premium Orchestra or Side Orchestra section of the Friday, November 11, Broadway performance of Disney’s THE LION KING at 8 p.m.
- One (1) Drink ticket for premium alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) snack
- Exclusive after-show talk with cast and creatives
- One (1) D23-Exclusive keepsake to commemorate the milestone anniversary
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Guests who wish to enter the Minskoff Theatre will be required to follow the policies outlined herein. Masks are optional for all guests. The Lion King is intended for guests 6 and up. All guests must have a ticket.
All sales final. No exchanges or refunds. Block-out dates and other restrictions may apply. Dates, times, prices, and cast subject to change without notice. Offer may be revoked without notice. All prices include $2.00 facility fee. Tickets must be purchased by November 10, 2022.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and three (3) guests.
- D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number and the names of the guests attending when reserving tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences and benefits.
- Gifts are distributed during D23 Member events only; those who do not attend will not be eligible to receive the event amenities.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable. Photography and recording of any kind will not be permitted during the Broadway production.
- If accessibility accommodations are required, please contact D23 Guest Relations to make arrangements.
- Safety Guidelines: Guests who wish to enter the Minskoff Theatre will be required to follow the policies outlined herein. For performances now and until further notice, PLEASE BE ADVISED: Masks are optional for all guests. The Lion King is intended for guests 6 and up. All guests must have a ticket.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Minskoff Theatre during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.