The magic of Marnie Piper and the rest of the Cromwell clan makes a triumphant return to St. Helens, Oregon—the original filming location of the Disney Channel Original Movie Halloweentown, an iconic Halloween classic! For 25 years, fans of all ages have traveled from the mundane of the mortal world to the enchantment and wonder of Halloweentown.
In celebration of this audacious anniversary, D23 invites you to share in the celebration of Halloweentown with special screenings of this beloved film at 10:30 a.m. PT and 1:30 p.m. PT on Saturday, October 21, 2023, right off the iconic town square. In case that wasn’t enough magic to entice you, these screenings will be the first big-screen showings of Halloweentown in St. Helens, in the theater where the film’s climax takes place! This epic screening celebration of the beloved film is going to be anything but normal, because, as Aggie Cromwell so wisely puts it, “Being normal is vastly overrated!”
In addition to the screening, guests will get a chance to explore the joy of Halloweentown all day long with St. Helens’ annual Spirit of Halloweentown celebration, where Halloweentown itself returns with dazzling displays in the town square and special autumnal activities for all ages to enjoy.
Whether you come by enchanted bus or even Benny’s Taxi Service, make your plans now to join us in Halloweentown!
Please click on the preferred screening time you would like to attend from the list below:
- 10:30 a.m. PT
- 1:30 p.m. PT – SOLD OUT
- Entry to one screening of Halloweentown at either 10:30 a.m. PT or 1:30 p.m. PT.
- Theater will open 60 minutes prior to each screening.
- Commemorative gift
- All day access to the Spirit of Halloweentown event beginning at 10:00 a.m. PT and culminating in a magical pumpkin lighting ceremony at 7:30 p.m. PT, including access to these attractions:
- Haunted House
- Mermaids, Unicorns, Alpacas and Dragons
- Boat Ride to Sand Island Adventure
- Whispers on the Water Train Ride
- Nightmare on 4th Street – After Dark Activity
- The Great Big Halloween Experience
- The Alien Experience
- The Museum of Peculiarities & Oddities and Blue Cards (bring your headphones and listen to stories and more)
- Attraction tickets will be valid for BOTH October 21 and October 22, 2023
- For more information about Spirit of Halloweentown and the attractions listed above, visit: https://spiritofhalloweentown.com/. The Spirit of Halloweentown event and the attractions represented are not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company.
- Halloweentown 25th Anniversary-themed photo opportunity
- Parking for both the movie screening and the Spirit of Halloweentown event on Saturday, October 21, 2023.
- Parking is only included on Saturday, October 21, 2023.
- Parking for Sunday, October 22, 2023, can be purchased online at https://spiritofhalloweentown.com/
- D23 Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- Each attendee must have a ticket in their possession for entry.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Member account information when reserving tickets.
- D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event. Membership card may be a physical card or a digital membership card found in the D23 App.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guest 18 years of age or older to attend this D23 event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to the event.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the screening.
- ADA: Attractions and areas may not be accessible due to weather, ground conditions, building restrictions, and general location. Please check attraction descriptions and recommendations for details. Sand Island is not ADA-compliant due to the general wooded area.
- The Spirit of Halloweentown event and the included attractions are not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company.
All D23 events are subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.) and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED – Permission to Film/Photograph/Record: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises for the event, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its parent, affiliated, and subsidiary companies, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively “Producer”) to photograph and make sound recordings of you and any children accompanying you (as may be applicable) and to use such photographs and recordings throughout the universe, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever in all known and hereafter existing media and in any language in perpetuity. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.