D23 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 2019 WEEK 3 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR: Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., dba D23 Worldwide, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-8440 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), at the time of entering you must be: [a] at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in your state of primary residence (whichever is older); and [b] a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”). Entrants cannot be employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or of the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), or members of their respective households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- ENTRY: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 am ET, December 15, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm ET, December 23, 2019 (“Master Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will consist of nine (9) separate and distinct drawings (each a “Drawing” and collectively referred to as “Drawings”) (see chart below for details). Entries (as defined below) for one (1) Drawing will not roll over into subsequent Drawings.
|Drawing||Drawing Entry Period||Drawing Date
(on or about date)
|1||12:00 AM, 12/15/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/15/19||12/16/19|
|2||12:00 AM, 12/16/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/16/19||12/17/19|
|3||12:00 AM, 12/17/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/17/19||12/18/19|
|4||12:00 AM, 12/18/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/18/19||12/19/19|
|5||12:00 AM, 12/19/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/19/19||12/20/19|
|6||12:00 AM, 12/20/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/20/19||12/21/19|
|7||12:00 AM, 12/21/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/21/19||12/22/19|
|8||12:00 AM, 12/22/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/22/19||12/23/19|
|9||12:00 AM, 12/23/19 – 11:59 PM, 12/23/19||12/24/19|
To enter, visit www.D23.com/D23Days (“Website”) and complete the entry form (“Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. You are solely responsible for notifying the Sponsor of a change in your email address (“Address”).
Your Entry must be received during an applicable Drawing Entry Period. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service and/or mobile device may apply.
- LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person and per Drawing, whether you have more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for any of the following (even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees): Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes. Each of the foregoing potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about the dates indicated in the chart set forth above in Section 3 (“Chart”) for the respective Drawing, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner (“Winner” and collectively, “Winners”) from among all eligible Entries received for the applicable Drawing. There will be a total of nine (9) Winners in this Sweepstakes. The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each of the respective Drawings.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about three (3) business days after each “Drawing Date” specified in the Chart, the potential Winner will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner (if time permits) may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to initial email notification within two (2) business days after transmission of that email; [b] the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable: [d] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility; [e] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the person in whose name the Address associated with the winning Entry is registered; [f] potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s request; [g] potential Winner’s failure to validly claim a Prize (as defined below) no more than three (3) days after verifying eligibility; and [h] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of any Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Nine (9) prizes (“Prize(s)”) are available to be won; one (1) for each Drawing of this Sweepstakes. The list of Prizes below does not reflect the order in which Prizes will be awarded.
|$250 Disney Gift Card (subject to restrictions at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/)||$250.00|
|Disney Backstage Collection One-Year Subscription (6 boxes)||$227.00|
|Mickey’s Of Glendale Merchandise: Epcot Jacket, Epcot Mickey Ear Hat, Water Bottle, Notebook and T-shirt||$159.00|
|American Tourister Disney Mickey Scribble Spinner Suitcase||$428.00|
|Star Wars: A New Hope 40th Anniversary Box Set||$100.00|
|Lucasfilm Merchandise Bundle: Lucasfilm t-shirt, hat, coffee mug, sweatshirt and bluetooth speaker||$128.00|
|Pixar Merchdandise Bundle: Pixar t-shirt, hat, coffee mug, sweatshirt and bluetooth speaker||$128.00|
|Disney Publishing: Disney Editions Books (One Day at Disney, The Art of Disney Costuming, How does the show go on?)||$117.00|
|LEGO® Disney Train and Station||$329.00|
Total ARV of all Prizes is $1866. Exact items awarded in any bundle Prize will be at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and neither is assignable nor transferrable. Any and all expenses associated with redeeming a Prize are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Any depiction of the Prizes is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Prize won. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. If any portion of a Prize is not available for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of a Prize with another Prize of comparable or greater value, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by a Winner will be forfeited. Each Winner will be responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with the claiming of a Prize. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Limit one (1) Prize per person. Prizes will be delivered approximately ninety (90) days after the end of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Winners (after December 27, 2019, and before January 31, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: D23 Days of Christmas 2019 Week 3 Sweepstakes, Winners List, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-8440.