D23 AULANI SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR: Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., dba D23 Worldwide, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-8440 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), at the time of entering you must be: [a] at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in your state of primary residence (whichever is older); and [b] a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”). Entrants cannot be employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or of the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), or members of their respective households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- NO PURCHASE REQUIRED: You may join D23 for free at https://d23.com/membership-information.
- ENTRY: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 am ET, May 13, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm ET, May 19, 2019 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
To enter, visit https://d23.com/entry/10wishessweepstakes/ (“Website”) and complete the entry form (“Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. You are solely responsible for notifying the Sponsor of a change in your email address (“Address”).
- LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person and per Address, whether you have more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for any of the following (even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees): Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes. Each of the foregoing potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PROCEDURES: Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted only during the Entry Period. On or about May 20, 2019, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner (“Winner”) from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER: On or about three (3) business days after the drawing, the potential Winner will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner (if time permits) may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to initial email notification within two (2) business days after transmission of that email; [b] the return of an email notification as undeliverable; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable: [d] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility and/or an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, Publicity Release, IRS Form W-9 and any other required documentation within five (5) business days; [e] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the person in whose name the Address associated with the winning Entry is registered; [f] potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s request; [g] potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the Prize (as defined below) no more than three (3) days after verifying eligibility; and [h] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of any Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) winner will receive the “Prize.” The Prize consists of a 4-night, 5-day AULANI Resort vacation package for the Winner and one (1) guest consisting of the following elements: [a] if Winner’s residence is located other than on the island of Oahu, roundtrip coach airfare for the Winner and up to one (1) guest (together with the Winner, the “Group”) between a major metropolitan airport near Winner’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and the Honolulu International Airport (each as determined solely by Sponsor, with possible stopovers); [b] room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of two (2) persons per room) for the Group for four (4) nights at AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i (the “Resort”); [c] roundtrip ground transportation for the Group between Honolulu International Airport and AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa; and [d] travel taxes imposed on ground and air transportation.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $3,696.00.
No travel may occur during the Block-Out Dates as follows: 6/23/2019 through 8/24/2019, 11/23/2019 through 11/27/2019, 12/21/2019 through 1/12/2020, 2/12/2020 through 2/20/2020, 4/9/2020 through 4/18/2020 and 6/21/2020 through 8/15/2020.
All Group members must travel together on the same itinerary and the same class of travel. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on carriers selected by Sponsor. Trip must be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel departure date, and in any event, on or before 09/30/2019. Travel must occur between 05/01/2019 and 09/30/2020 excluding all Block-Out Dates. Travel dates are subject to availability. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. If travel is not booked by 09/30/2019 or completed by 09/30/2020, the Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is required to have and present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check-in. Expenses not specifically included as part of the Prize are solely the responsibility of Winner, including: roundtrip transportation between Winner’s residence and the Airport of Origin; all ground transportation; meals; excursions; alcoholic beverages; parking; laundry service; spa services; meals; telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; tips and gratuities; airline baggage fees; travel insurance; income and other taxes not specifically included; and all other costs and expenses not expressly included in the Prize. All members of the Group will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where allowed by law) prior to participation. Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, passport, etc.) before departure. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the Group members’ responsibility. If any member of the Group is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “minor”), the Winner or another member of the Group must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minor must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times. If the Winner elects to travel or partake in the Prize with no guests or fewer than one (1) guest, the Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number in the Group and no additional compensation will be awarded.
The Prize (and all elements thereof) is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Prize may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party. The Prize may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. Lost or mutilated tickets will not be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades.
Actual value of the Prize awarded depends on a number of factors, including the location of the winner’s residence, booking and travel dates and the number of travelers, and therefore may be lower or higher than the ARV at the time it is fulfilled. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason then Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value.
All applicable taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the value of the Prize. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by May 31, 2019, after which no alternate winner will be selected and no unclaimed Prize awarded.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner (after May 31, 2019 and before June 30, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: D23 Aulani Sweepstakes, Winners List, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-8440.